Fiddle Knits Designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fiddle Knits Designs

Welcome to the forums! Chat with other knitters and crocheters about Fiddle Knits Designs patterns. Ask questions, get help on patterns, and enable fellow crafters to buy more yarn., o)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Raining, raining...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TaSu

TaSu

Raining, raining... Empty
PostSubject: Raining, raining...   Raining, raining... EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:57 am

Say whatever I want? Ok: I have a day off and it's pouring rain outside. Boring. Maybe some knitting would be good?
Back to top Go down
Fiddle Knits
Admin
Fiddle Knits

PostSubject: Re: Raining, raining...   Raining, raining... EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:01 am

Hehe It's pretty dreary here too. I was hoping to get some pattern photos done, but apparently that's a no go. No
Back to top Go down
http://www.FiddleKnits.com
TaSu

TaSu

PostSubject: Re: Raining, raining...   Raining, raining... EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:35 am

That wind outside is awful, it's going to rip our roof off. I got buckets of sand into my eyes while walking with the dogs. And the little guys are both so small, that they were exactly at the level where all the sand was blowing around. They were both pretty thirsty when we got home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raining, raining...   Raining, raining... Empty

Back to top Go down

Raining, raining...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiddle Knits Designs :: Chit Chat :: General Chatter-
Jump to: