Fiddle Knits Designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fiddle Knits Designs

Welcome to the forums! Chat with other knitters and crocheters about Fiddle Knits Designs patterns. Ask questions, get help on patterns, and enable fellow crafters to buy more yarn., o)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did you see the last newsletter?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiddle Knits
Admin
Fiddle Knits

Did you see the last newsletter? Empty
PostSubject: Did you see the last newsletter?   Did you see the last newsletter? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:31 am

If you subscribe to my newsletter than you saw the official "coming soon" announcement for the Mystery Shawl KAL. I'm about to go make a special forum section for KALs in preparation. Signups will be opened on Friday, April 8, 2011. On that date you'll find all the necessary info for yarn, price, etc. on my web site: http://www.FiddleKnits.com
If you get the newsletter than you'll receive an email announcement as well. If you're not on the mailing list.... want to join? Visit my home page or go here: Newsletter Sign Up
Back to top Go down
http://www.FiddleKnits.com
TaSu

TaSu

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the last newsletter?   Did you see the last newsletter? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:23 am

I decided to choose Cascade 220 Heathers as the yarn for this KAL. It says 18-20 stitches=4". See, when I ordered the yarn for the Blue Ice Beret, I order extra 3 skeins to make a scarf/shawl to go with the beret. I like my hats to match with my other accessories.

This forum keeps telling me to insert a smiley, am I being too serious? lol! There you go. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fiddle Knits
Admin
Fiddle Knits

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the last newsletter?   Did you see the last newsletter? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:35 am

3 extra skeins of cascade 220? That's a perfect amount for this KAL. I'm gonna throw another thing out there at you to consider.... Week 4 (last "clue") is going to be a bonus pattern. If you want to make this extra pattern you'll want an additional 200 yards on hand. All those details will go up on Friday. Wink
Back to top Go down
TaSu

TaSu

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the last newsletter?   Did you see the last newsletter? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:18 am

Tempting, tempting... I think I'll use the fourth skein meant for the beret for that pattern. I'll order yarn for the beret later. Why does so many of my sentences nowadays begin with "I'll order yarn..."? scratch
Back to top Go down
Fiddle Knits
Admin
Fiddle Knits

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the last newsletter?   Did you see the last newsletter? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:20 am

Quote :
Why does so many of my sentences nowadays begin with "I'll order yarn..."?

Because you've been hanging around me too much!
Back to top Go down
TaSu

TaSu

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the last newsletter?   Did you see the last newsletter? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Fiddle Knits wrote:
Quote :
Why does so many of my sentences nowadays begin with "I'll order yarn..."?

Because you've been hanging around me too much!

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the last newsletter?   Did you see the last newsletter? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you see the last newsletter?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiddle Knits Designs :: Fiddle Knits Knitting Patterns :: Shiny NEW Knitting Patterns!-
Jump to: