Fiddle Knits Designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fiddle Knits Designs

Welcome to the forums! Chat with other knitters and crocheters about Fiddle Knits Designs patterns. Ask questions, get help on patterns, and enable fellow crafters to buy more yarn., o)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How are we doing?

Go down 
+2
TaSu
Fiddle Knits
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiddle Knits
Admin
Fiddle Knits

How are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: How are we doing?   How are we doing? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:49 am

Finished with clue 1? Haven't begun yet? affraid Love it? Hate it? Let's hear it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.FiddleKnits.com
TaSu

TaSu

How are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are we doing?   How are we doing? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:08 am

Finished! Love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cottontail

cottontail

How are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are we doing?   How are we doing? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:03 pm

Gosh yes, I finished the second day and am eager for the next clue. I love it too; but then I couldn't really not love it with green leaves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.knocturnalknitter.blogspot.com
TaSu

TaSu

How are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are we doing?   How are we doing? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:01 pm

cottontail wrote:
Gosh yes, I finished the second day and am eager for the next clue. I love it too; but then I couldn't really not love it with green leaves.

The second day? You're really fast! I agree about the leaves.
Back to top Go down
cwestrich

How are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Yarn Yardage   How are we doing? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:24 am

I'm lovin the pattern, but am a little concerned that 660 yards may not be enough yarn. Clue 1 used almost 220 yards. Can I possibly be ok with only 440 yards left?
Back to top Go down
Fiddle Knits
Admin
Fiddle Knits

How are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are we doing?   How are we doing? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:28 am

Quote :
I'm lovin the pattern, but am a little concerned that 660 yards may not be enough yarn. Clue 1 used almost 220 yards. Can I possibly be ok with only 440 yards left?

If your gauge was on than you should be fine. The rows are getting shorter and shorter and shorter, so that plays a big part in the yardage.
Back to top Go down
valoudesbois

How are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are we doing?   How are we doing? EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:35 am

I've finished the first clue, and I love it !

Now I will begin clue 2 ....
Back to top Go down
JodiAR

How are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are we doing?   How are we doing? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:49 pm

Just 4 rows away from finishing clue 2, hope to finish tonight. This is my first KAL and mystery knit, loving it! Also love seeing the deign emerge as I knit, it is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
valoudesbois

How are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are we doing?   How are we doing? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:35 am

just knit 5 row, hope I can knit today !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fiddle Knits
Admin
Fiddle Knits

How are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are we doing?   How are we doing? EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:30 am

Hip hip hooray! cheers I'm glad everyone is enjoying the KAL!
Back to top Go down
TaSu

TaSu

How are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are we doing?   How are we doing? EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:37 am

I just came home from the town, did some shopping and got more bandages for my dog's paw. Then I also found some basic tee shirts on discount. Seriously, 2 shirts for 12,90eur! I was so happy, because I never find anything nice on discount. But, as I know the Universe balances everything, I noticed going back to my car, that I had got a parking ticket for 40eur! Rolling Eyes I usually go by bike, but now I had so much to bring home from the grocery store that I drove instead. Stupid Universe. I'll go calm my nerves with some shawl knitting. Hopefully I'll make progress today:)
Back to top Go down
Fiddle Knits
Admin
Fiddle Knits

How are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are we doing?   How are we doing? EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:03 am

Oh no! I hope the knitting has the calming effect you need! Make sure you check the thread for the errors in clue 2 before proceeding so you don't get thrown by them and become more frustrated!
Back to top Go down
TaSu

TaSu

How are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are we doing?   How are we doing? EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Fiddle Knits wrote:
Oh no! I hope the knitting has the calming effect you need!

It really does. In the end the parking ticket wasn't such a big deal. Just annoying and I could use the money for other things, but these things happen. Knitting is fun and I love this pattern. I think I need to buy myself a new shawl pin, something to wear my shawl with. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How are we doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are we doing?   How are we doing? Empty

Back to top Go down

How are we doing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fiddle Knits Designs :: KALs and CALS :: Mystery Shawl KAL – Shades of Green-
Jump to: