Fiddle Knits Designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fiddle Knits Designs

Welcome to the forums! Chat with other knitters and crocheters about Fiddle Knits Designs patterns. Ask questions, get help on patterns, and enable fellow crafters to buy more yarn., o)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiddle Knits
Admin
Fiddle Knits

Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN!   Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN! EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:19 am

Yes, I jumped the gun by a day and opened the KAL signups a tad early. I was just too excited! Wink
You can find all the information you need on my website here: https://fiddleknits.com/Green_Mystery_Shawl_KAL.html
After you sign up come back and start chatting! I'm off to start topics for various stuff concerning the KAL, so come by here often.

Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN! Kalima10
Back to top Go down
http://www.FiddleKnits.com
valoudesbois

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN!   Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:56 am

I'm in, but excuse me if I don't write many time, but I'm from Switzerland, and my english is not good, so I will try to understand ....
Back to top Go down
TaSu

TaSu

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN!   Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:23 am

valoudesbois wrote:
I'm in, but excuse me if I don't write many time, but I'm from Switzerland, and my english is not good, so I will try to understand ....

Hi!

My English isn't perfect either but that has never made me quiet Cool Switzerland is a beautiful place. Never visited there, but hopefully get so see it someday.
Back to top Go down
Fiddle Knits
Admin
Fiddle Knits

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN!   Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:26 am

Awesome! Participants from Switzerland and Finland? This is great Very Happy Don't worry about your English too much. It's my native language and I still manage to mess it up.
Back to top Go down
sonja44

sonja44

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN!   Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:53 am

I'm from Germany and I 'm looking forward to this KAL. I think if we make mistakes in English, it doesn't matter. I'm sure, we will understand each other. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fiddle Knits
Admin
Fiddle Knits

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN!   Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:58 am

Quote :
I'm sure, we will understand each other.

I'm sure you're probably right. Knitting is our universal language. Smile
Back to top Go down
TaSu

TaSu

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN!   Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:22 am

sonja44 wrote:
I'm from Germany and I 'm looking forward to this KAL. I think if we make mistakes in English, it doesn't matter. I'm sure, we will understand each other. Very Happy

I have been in Germany several times, in Lübeck, it's such a beautiful city.
Back to top Go down
sonja44

sonja44

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN!   Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:41 am

TaSu wrote:
sonja44 wrote:

I have been in Germany several times, in Lübeck, it's such a beautiful city.

I'm living in the south of Germany, in Ulm. I've never been in Lübeck, but from pictures I see, it is as lovely as my hometown.
I've been in Hamburg, it's an Hanseatic city too and I like it.

Back to top Go down
TaSu

TaSu

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN!   Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:27 am

You have a cute cat That's my dog Trupu in my avatar. He was named by a 3-year-old, seriously. When my younger brother, who's 15 now, was 3 he once asked me why I don't have a dog. I told him I might have one some day. He asked me what the dog would be called and I told him to pick a name. He thought hard for a minute and said "Trupu", he invented the name himself Very Happy

9 years later my husband and I bought a little havanese and he is Trupu. When he was a puppy he was snow white and his breeder gave him the name Bianco (white). But then Trupu decided to change his colour apparently and now he is light brown mainly.
Back to top Go down
sonja44

sonja44

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN!   Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:47 am

A friend of me has an havanese too, they are so pretty!

The name of my cat is Pino and he's 13 years old. We got him from the animal shelter when he was very young. Probably he was lost or abandonned as a baby and therefore always needs much love.
Back to top Go down
TaSu

TaSu

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN!   Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:54 am

sonja44 wrote:
A friend of me has an havanese too, they are so pretty!

The name of my cat is Pino and he's 13 years old. We got him from the animal shelter when he was very young. Probably he was lost or abandonned as a baby and therefore always needs much love.

It's good to take those shelter animals. We have also decided to take a dog from a shelter one day. Trupu and Huli the poodle are our first dogs, so decided not take a shelter dog with a history, before we have learned enough what it's like to live with a dog in the house.

Pino is a cute name. Coincidentally it means "pile" in Finnish. Does he make piles? Wink

See, Erica, I told you: I'm chatty. We're faaaaar away from the original topic. I'm the queen of all chatterboxes.

Edit: Of course I meant coincidentally, not incidentally.
Back to top Go down
sonja44

sonja44

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN!   Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:02 am

Pino is a cute name. Incidentally it means "pile" in Finnish. Does he make piles? Wink Perhaps when he's sleeping with his legs ,tail and body.

See, Erica, I told you: I'm chatty. We're faaaaar away from the original topic. I'm the queen of all chatterboxes.[/quote] ...we did not start the KAL yet......

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN!   Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mystery Shawl KAL Registration OPEN!
Page 1 of 1